D line is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of iconic Danish Architectural Hardware. Since 1971 they have been specified by some of the world’s leading architectural practises. They now own the established Eisenware Ltd which was acquired in November 2015 acting direct in the market.
We are currently searching for a new dynamic Sales Manager to join our busy London Sales Team. This will involve working closely with architects, interior designers and contractors to promote our extensive brand portfolio. Danish Designers form part of our collection from Knud Holscher, Arne Jacobsen & Bjarke Ingels.
We are a Total Solution provider, manufacturing the Dline brand and other supply sourced hardware. From our high end door furniture right through to our Iconic Sanitary and Washroom Products, we have solutions for all the buildings requirements.
As a senior member to our company you will be tasked with delivering sales with our portfolio of products with your existing customer base and bringing forwards your established relationships to the business.
All projects will require management and part of the day to day running will be working closely with our estimating managers and updating the CRM / Pipeline System.
Sound technical product knowledge and an excellent communicator will be essential as well as delivering a high level of customer service. GAI Qualified would be preferred.
Full product training will be provided.
- Delivering Sales based around yearly budgets / targets
- Developing new and existing relationships with Architects and Contractors alike.
- Managing your Pipeline and CRM System.
- Meeting with Specifiers weekly face to face.
- Telephone Conversations with design teams (architects/contractors)
- Form your own Gameplan to maximise your potential.
- IT Skills – computer literate
- Experienced in their field
- Good product knowledge and understanding of hardware.
- Self-motivation, has the ability to work under their own management.
- A keen team player.
- GAI desirable
- Good education and highly confident in English and Maths.
- Attractive Salary
- Generous Bonus Structure OTE
- Company Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Computer and Apple Iphone Provided.
- Expenses Paid.
In the first instance, please send your CV to:-
Paul M Martin (Managing Director)