Membership fees will not be refunded by GAI except under the following circumstances:
- Where an application for membership is declined by GAI
Our event refund policy comprises of four clauses:
- GAI reserves the right to alter the event, program or presenter(s) without further notice, however the event or program is intended to run as advertised. GAI reserves the right to cancel this activity due to insufficient numbers; registrants will be notified if this occurs and payment refunded in full.
- Individual/group cancellations must be advised in writing and received by GAI 1 week before to the start of the event.
- Registrations must be accompanied by full payment. Registrants will be liable for payment in the event of non-attendance unless cancellation or request for transfer is made.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of cancellation via the same method used for payment.
Enrolment cancellations must be received in writing before the 31st of December, no refund will be given after this date. Please see our prospectus for further details.
All technical sales are non-refundable